Invoice cc's to company email

Can anyone tell me how to stop getting cc'd on tenants invoicing copies?  It has just started happening recently and I don't recall changing any settings.  

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked in Setup to see if it somehow got changed? SL will sometimes switch up some things for us. Setup>E-Mail>Uncheck the box that says "Always BCC Site"
    Hope that helps!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just started getting copies of all autobill receipts after the live update this week.  There is nothing in the settings to stop this and the Always BCC is not now, nor has it ever been, checked!  There is clearly a glitch going on!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    So weird! Thankfully we don't have this glitch after the update...yet.
  • cashgloria
    cashgloria Registered User
    Yep, I checked the settings.... nothing changed.  It is annoying. 

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    We're getting cc all completed lease documents.  Nothing checked 
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Ditto.  Email Sent box is packed full if invoice & Receipt's sent and our BCC is not checked.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I had to reset my database and since then the BCC's have stopped.  Not sure if it will work for everyone, but maybe....
  • ESS
    I just noticed ours is doing the same. We used to only get the batch report since we do the auto feature, but now we are getting the individual invoices too! Grrr
  • cashgloria
    cashgloria Registered User
    Sitelink says they are aware of the problem and are working to fix it.  That was last week though and its still ongoing problem!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was fixed this morning!  WooHoo!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads