HELP!

If a tenant signed a paper lease (3 years ago before we got into the online stuff the last couple months) but wants to sign up for online payments how do we get Sitelink to recognize they already have signed an agreement? 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    One should have nothing to do with the other.

I have customers that have been here 13 years.  We implemented online rentals this year.  But those that have been here 13 years just need to go online and create an account and they have access.  

If you're having this issue, I think you're going to require Sitelink Tech Support.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    If you have their email address-enter the web password in the Address screen. We always use the gatecode or last 4 of phone.  Give them the passcode and they can pay on your website.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    JulieAton THANK YOU!!!! I have been struggling with this for months! You saved me!
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    We recently updated our lease to reflect new state laws concerning storage and other terms of rental.  We ended up sending new online leases to ALL customers.  It was time consuming but it got all customers up to date and all leases stored online.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    helenatim said:
    We recently updated our lease to reflect new state laws concerning storage and other terms of rental.  We ended up sending new online leases to ALL customers.  It was time consuming but it got all customers up to date and all leases stored online.
    I was thinking about that but JulieAton's suggestion worked - so we have just used the clients gate code as the online passwords - everyone can now do the online payment

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads