No waiting List?

PSC
PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
As many other boat/rv facilities we are 100% occupied. 
Instead of showing a blank reservation screen I'm wanting it to show 'waiting list'.. of course that is not offered so I've opted into using the legacy reservation screen. That at least shows our unit types, and prices.. and says "No" for availability. BUT that is only for the desktop version. The mobile version does not show the availability column. This causes great confusion as most customers use their mobile devices and think they are reserving an available unit. 

Is anyone else running into this or is it just me? Really wanting to move away from Sitelink as they are now requiring us to use their merchant services as well. You'd think as great management software they'd provide the latest and greatest. 

Comments

• sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    I too would love a waiting list. My company is not being forced to use their merchant services, we use a different Card Company, I wish we could go back to Sitelink's card services, it was so easy to process a refund but apparently the fees are too high.  
  • ACorona
    ACorona Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Alyssa Corona
    www.rentess.com
  • AnchorMiniStorageAZ
    AnchorMiniStorageAZ Registered User
    Why not add a new reservation in the Lead to Lease area? That's how we are maintaining a make-shift waiting list. Modify the Expires date under Schedule to keep them in the list for however long you want ;)
    Anchor Mini Storage
    Cottonwood, AZ
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, just wanted to let everyone know that I've passed this feature request along to our product team. Thank you for your feedback! 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, just wanted to let everyone know that I've passed this feature request along to our product team. Thank you for your feedback! 
    THANK.  YOU.  The Lead to Lease is very cumbersome and has been the topic of much discussion on this forum.  We are looking for a simple waitlist feature.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    I just write mine on a piece of paper.  It is very easy to use! ;)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads