eSign email autofill

GoGreen
GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
Hello storage people!

We just signed up with Bader/StorSmart Insurance, and are working on our eSign document for their participation form. We've formatted the document with some work, but when we go to email it to the tenant the email body automatically fills with the same greeting/wording as our e-lease (that's the only other eSign form we use). Does anyone know how to edit this so we can customize it to explain the Insurance form?

Thank you!

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just modify the email for edocs and have line items.  You can't choose a different email for each document.  So if you don't want a generic email, then I would do something like:

1) For your lease, please XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

2) For Insurance, please XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
  • GoGreen
    I actually can't remember how in the world we edited the email for edocs to begin with... Where can I find that option?
    Thank you very much for helping me understand this system!
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I believe you can set that up in Setup, Email. At the bottom of the window is Email Defaults.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    themage said:
    I believe you can set that up in Setup, Email. At the bottom of the window is Email Defaults.
    This is correct, @GoGreen.  Just select the one for eDocs from the list.
  • GoGreen
    Thank you so much for all of your help, people of storage!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads