Tenant a/c deleted automatically

Options
I had a weird experience today. We had a tenant who moved in with us yesterday. I tried to do audit today and couldn't find his a/c. After reaching out to sitelink for help, they said in the exception report it was deleted by a staff today. Strange is, the staff and I was working together since the morning trying to figure out what happened to the unit. I also checked the camera to catch any foul play but he didn't cancel any unit as I can see in his monitor. Somehow, sitelink recognized his ID and said he deleted the whole a/c. Did anyone ever had this incident before? I can assure he didn't do it as I was with him since opening. 
Taslim Arif

Comments

• JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    a/c ?  Account?
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    air conditioner?
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Area Code?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Taslim
    Taslim Registered User
    Options
    Lolz...A/c=Account
    Taslim Arif
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    If there was a problem with the payment it may have reversed the move in and did not show the customers Account, I had that happen to me a few weeks ago. The payment did not show in sitelink but it showed on the customers card & in our bank records. at the same time sitelink locked up on me & I had to restart it. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads