Editable text field on an eSign document?

Is there a way to add an editable text field to an eSign document so that the receiving Tenant can add the requested info before signing?

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is, I haven't found a keyword for it.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Are you wanting to add a text box... for comments or questions?  
  • Mojo67
    Mojo67 Registered User
    If a person rents directly from the app it wont let you go any further until you upload your photo ID, but when you manually send the E-Lease it doesnt do that, so during Covid when our doors were locked we have all these leases without a photo ID!  grrr
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, just wanted to chime in and make sure we elevated @AnitaJohnson1269 for providing you with the best possible workaround for this issue. We've also given your feedback to our product team. Our goal is always to make your job easier; thank you for sharing your experience so we can better inform future iterations to meet your needs. 
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Mojo67 said:
    If a person rents directly from the app it wont let you go any further until you upload your photo ID, but when you manually send the E-Lease it doesnt do that, so during Covid when our doors were locked we have all these leases without a photo ID!  grrr

What app are you referring to? I would love to require photo ID.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads