Delete Merchandise From Customer Account

How do I delete merchandise when it hasn't been paid?  I know how to delete or do a return with the receipt number.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the payment screen go into Edit Charges & Payment, highlight the item and Delete charge under Select Charge. I believe it depends if a daily close has been done since the charge was added, as well.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    ESS said:
    At the payment screen go into Edit Charges & Payment, highlight the item and Delete charge under Select Charge. I believe it depends if a daily close has been done since the charge was added, as well.

Delete charge was grayed out. Maybe due to daily close being done.
  • JulieAton
    I applied payment to the lock.  So it had a receipt associated with the sale.  Doing return on lock and will apply the credit to the balance of rent.  DUH!!!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JulieAton said:
    I applied payment to the lock.  So it had a receipt associated with the sale.  Doing return on lock and will apply the credit to the balance of rent.  DUH!!!
    Did they actually pay it but want it to go towards rent? If not, wouldn't you keep the money you applied to the lock?
  • JulieAton
    The lock was returned because keys didn't work.  The payment hadn't been entered yet.  So the payment amount was for rent only.  I couldn't do the proper return on lock without processing payment.  I couldn't delete the lock and couldn't enter a credit for it.  Only way for sales tax & inventory to be correct was to do the return through Inventory Adjustments & Returns. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads