can the auto bill tenants be removed form the call late tenant list?

Would like to remove auto bill tenants from the call late tenant list?   Tenants are irate if they get an unnecessary call.

Best Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I don't believe there is a way to isolate just that group. The tenant notes should populate that their payment was made with AP the previous month so the caller could look at the notes before calling. Also, you could make notes when the tenant's AP is set for. Example: AP on 3rd or AP on 5th - to avoid calling them, as well. 
  • ronsmate
    ronsmate Registered User
    Answer ✓
    That is what we are currently doing.  Both of those. 
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If they are just going off the "Call Past Due" on the reminder list.  You could put a note "AP 3rd" etc. on the Company Name line as this appears next to their name on the list.  

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @ronsmateSupport suggests that you can use the setting "Disable Past Due Events" on the autobilled tenants. The only (current) way to remove these tenants from the list is to not have them processed by the past due schedule. I hope this helps! Thanks, Amy C.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    For collections calls I always trained employees to look at notes and payment history to familiarize before making the call.  We previously used the Company Field as mentioned above.  I really wish we had the ability to PIN a note to the top of notes.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    JulieAton said:
     I really wish we had the ability to PIN a note to the top of notes.
    They have "been working on" this feature for a couple years now. Fingers crossed that it get done
  • ESS
    Answer ✓
    Just wanted to chime in to say that I've included this on my feature request log. :)
    Yay! Thank you for staying on top of our requests and keeping us up-to-date!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    ronsmate said:
    Since some clerks are not consistent about reading note we are going to try the Disable Past Due Events on select tenants.  
    Just keep in mind that if you are charging late fees for them to pay late each month, those fees will no longer apply if you Disable Past Due Events.

Answers

• StorMomma
    StorMomma Registered User
    Maybe I'm not reading it right, but why would an autopay tenant be 12 days late and you wouldn't want to call them to correct the situation?   
  • ESS
    StorMomma said:
    Maybe I'm not reading it right, but why would an autopay tenant be 12 days late and you wouldn't want to call them to correct the situation?   
    Usually in this circumstance, the tenant is aware of the late fee but cannot help it (ie: their social security or paycheck doesn't deposit until then). If a tenant is fine with being late and paying the fees, especially after advising them to pay a little more each month to get ahead, let them pay that extra money.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

We've always just added a note each month with "Autobill" to alert staff during the grace period calls/emails......but I really like what AnitaJohnson1269 did!

I never though of using the company field like that. Love the forums!

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to chime in to say that I've included this on my feature request log. :)
  • ronsmate
    ronsmate Registered User
    Since some clerks are not consistent about reading note we are going to try the Disable Past Due Events on select tenants.  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads