Auction Sale Notices?

Options
Shelley
Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
Random question here... Does anyone use the Auction Sale Notice in Sitelink? Do you have a customer version of it that you use?
I want to start using it but I think half of the page is missing and want to make sure that it is correct before I start using it. 

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options

Shelley said:
    Random question here... Does anyone use the Auction Sale Notice in Sitelink? Do you have a customer version of it that you use?
    I want to start using it but I think half of the page is missing and want to make sure that it is correct before I start using it. 

We use it as a last "communication" before an auction.

Here is the one we use (but I'm 99% sure it just came with Sitelink.) This is the raw form with the keywords in place. Forgive the formatting, as it doesn't copy/paste right.

<Site.Name> <Site.StreetAddress1> <Site.StreetAddress2> <Site.City>, <Site.Region> <Site.PostalCode>
    <Site.Phone> Auction Schedule Notice

Tenant <Tenant.Name> Notice Date <Date.Notice>

Company <Tenant.CompName> Unit <Tenant.UnitName>

Address <Tenant.StreetAddress1> <Tenant.StreetAddress2>

City, State, Zip <Tenant.City> <Tenant.Region> <Tenant.PostalCode>

Dear Tenant: <Site.Name>, <Site.StreetAddress1> <Site.StreetAddress2>, <Site.City>, <Site.Region> <Site.PostalCode>, has possessory lien on all of the goods stored in the unit above. All these items of personal property are being sold pursuant to the assertion of the lien on <Date.InsertPromptAuctionWithTime> in order to collect the amounts due from you. The sale will take place at <Site.StreetAddress1> <Site.StreetAddress2>, <Site.City>, <Site.Region> <Site.PostalCode>.   The sale amount, less Auction fees, will be applied to your past due account. If the sale amound exceeds what you owe, the overage will be paid to you. If the amount does not cover your debt, the remaining amount will be sent to collections and may affect your credit.   If you have any questions regarding the upcoming Lien sale, please contact the Site Manager at <Site.Phone> to discuss options available to you.   Sincerely,   Joshua Nathan     ___________________________________ Site Manager   <Site.Name> <Site.StreetAddress1><Site.StreetAddress2> <Site.City> ,<Site.Region>. <Site.PostalCode>

• Shelley
    Options

Shelley said:

We use it as a last "communication" before an auction.

Here is the one we use (but I'm 99% sure it just came with Sitelink.) This is the raw form with the keywords in place. Forgive the formatting, as it doesn't copy/paste right.

<Site.Name> <Site.StreetAddress1> <Site.StreetAddress2> <Site.City>, <Site.Region> <Site.PostalCode>
    <Site.Phone> Auction Schedule Notice

City, State, Zip <Tenant.City> <Tenant.Region> <Tenant.PostalCode>

Dear Tenant: <Site.Name>, <Site.StreetAddress1> <Site.StreetAddress2>, <Site.City>, <Site.Region> <Site.PostalCode>, has possessory lien on all of the goods stored in the unit above. All these items of personal property are being sold pursuant to the assertion of the lien on <Date.InsertPromptAuctionWithTime> in order to collect the amounts due from you. The sale will take place at <Site.StreetAddress1> <Site.StreetAddress2>, <Site.City>, <Site.Region> <Site.PostalCode>.   The sale amount, less Auction fees, will be applied to your past due account. If the sale amound exceeds what you owe, the overage will be paid to you. If the amount does not cover your debt, the remaining amount will be sent to collections and may affect your credit.   If you have any questions regarding the upcoming Lien sale, please contact the Site Manager at <Site.Phone> to discuss options available to you.   Sincerely,   Joshua Nathan     ___________________________________ Site Manager   <Site.Name> <Site.StreetAddress1><Site.StreetAddress2> <Site.City> ,<Site.Region>. <Site.PostalCode>

THANK YOU!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I changed the name and wording to something I was more comfortable with.  I mail it out the same day I place the ad in the newspaper (still required here in CA).

Auction Schedule Notice

City, State, Zip <Tenant.City>  <Tenant.Region>  <Tenant.PostalCode>

Dear Tenant:

<Site.Name>, <Site.StreetAddress1> <Site.StreetAddress2>, <Site.City>, <Site.Region>  <Site.PostalCode>, has possessory lien on all of the goods stored in the unit above.  All these items of personal property are being sold pursuant to the assertion of the lien on <Date.InsertPromptAuctionWithTime>   in order to collect the amounts due from you.  The sale will take place online at StorageTreasures.com.

To avoid this sale and keep your belongings, you must pay your balance in full prior to the date and time listed above.  Charges will continue to accrue until the auction date in accordance with your contract.

Date Description Charge Tax Payment Balance
    <Tenant.ChargesTable>
    Total Due <Tenant.BalanceCurrent>

Sincerely, 

<Employee.Name> 
    Management
  • Shelley
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I changed the name and wording to something I was more comfortable with.  I mail it out the same day I place the ad in the newspaper (still required here in CA).

Auction Schedule Notice

City, State, Zip <Tenant.City>  <Tenant.Region>  <Tenant.PostalCode>

Dear Tenant:

<Site.Name>, <Site.StreetAddress1> <Site.StreetAddress2>, <Site.City>, <Site.Region>  <Site.PostalCode>, has possessory lien on all of the goods stored in the unit above.  All these items of personal property are being sold pursuant to the assertion of the lien on <Date.InsertPromptAuctionWithTime>   in order to collect the amounts due from you.  The sale will take place online at StorageTreasures.com.

To avoid this sale and keep your belongings, you must pay your balance in full prior to the date and time listed above.  Charges will continue to accrue until the auction date in accordance with your contract.

Date Description Charge Tax Payment Balance
    <Tenant.ChargesTable>
    Total Due <Tenant.BalanceCurrent>

Sincerely, 

<Employee.Name> 
    Management
    THANK YOU! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads