ACH Get Returns

We no longer accept ACH payments.  How do I remove the "ACH Get Returns" from the Reminders List?
Thank you 
Tagged:

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, it is always there and we cannot get it removed either. I don't know of any way to take it off. We've never accepted ACH.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, this should go away once you set the ACH provider to "None" in the ACH setup in program defaults. Please let me know if this isn't the case for you both. ~Amy C.
  • JosieD
    JosieD Registered User
    Hi Amy.  Thank you for your assistance.  However, I either don't have the necessary security to view ACH Setup in the Program Defaults, or I simply can't find it.  I'm looking in Set-Up, Program Defaults and from here I see multiple tabs, but none that would take me to ACH Setup!!
  • storable_support
    Hi Josie, I apologize! I misspoke. This isn't in the "Program Defaults" setup/button. It's under ACH Bank Debit setup in the Marketplace column. This screenshot should help. Again, I'm so sorry for my goof up. ~Amy C.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure, as I don't want to try it on our system, but I think Setup, program defaults, payment types, ACH, Don't allow this payment type, save. And then (I dont know if this part will work) maybe also setup, on the right side ACH/EFT bank draft, clear out all the credentials and save. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done both, in Demo mode so I don't mess up something here, and it's still listed in the Reminders
  • storable_support
    Hmmm, @themage and @ESS are pros with our products. Something's up and in the best interest of your time, think we ought to troubleshoot these difficulties via phone (directly with Support). Would you mind giving us a call, @JosieD919-865-0789, Option 2 
  • LorenMc
    LorenMc Registered User
    @storable_support have you ever addressed this "feature?"  Once I click the reminder shortcut and process the "check for returns" task, the reminder should be removed (at least for the day, right?).

When a reminder is always reminding, it no longer serves the purpose of reminding.
    It becomes a stain on the wall which you learn to ignore.(Not to mention, it drives us OCDers mad!)

Thank you :)
    Old dog. New tricks.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads