Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

On AVS mismatches why won't Sitelink remove on the reminders board a match once it has been updated?

vraimondi320vraimondi320 FLRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
We currently have 16 AVS mismatches but have checked and matched 10 of these. I have done all the proper steps and previously had no issues with this. But recently have not seen them updated on the reminders board.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Eric_LewisEric_Lewis NC marketplace moderator
    Accepted Answer
    AVS mismatch will not change until Autobilling is ran again.  For example I have a unit showing a mismatch on the Credit Card Roll.  I call the tenant and update the address(AVS) information.  The AVS Result will update accordingly when Autobilling is processed the next time.

Answers

• sonyawiprudsonyawiprud CARegistered User ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you may need to call SiteLink on this one, I have to go in and remove my mismatches if I have not had the tenant update their address, making sure to remove the zip code as well, then refresh, and mine disappear. Good luck, let us know what you find out!
  • AZStorageGuyAZStorageGuy AZRegistered User ✭✭✭
     @vraimondi320 , after you refresh your data (under Tools), try running a Credit Card Roll report (sort by AVS Result). Should be up to date.