On AVS mismatches why won't Sitelink remove on the reminders board a match once it has been updated?

Options
vraimondi320
vraimondi320 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
We currently have 16 AVS mismatches but have checked and matched 10 of these. I have done all the proper steps and previously had no issues with this. But recently have not seen them updated on the reminders board.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    AVS mismatch will not change until Autobilling is ran again.  For example I have a unit showing a mismatch on the Credit Card Roll.  I call the tenant and update the address(AVS) information.  The AVS Result will update accordingly when Autobilling is processed the next time.

Answers

• sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like you may need to call SiteLink on this one, I have to go in and remove my mismatches if I have not had the tenant update their address, making sure to remove the zip code as well, then refresh, and mine disappear. Good luck, let us know what you find out!
  • AZStorageGuy
    AZStorageGuy Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
     @vraimondi320 , after you refresh your data (under Tools), try running a Credit Card Roll report (sort by AVS Result). Should be up to date.
     William McBride
  • Stacy
    Stacy Registered User
    Options
    I thought I would share a new learning about this. I'm finally down to 6.  I found that if you only put in the street address numbers and then verify, it will come back with the box stating it doesn't match, but once you close that box, the main screen says it's a match and it lowers my number of mismatches.  It is only looking for the zip and numbers in the address area. So, I though I would try the PO Box ones with just the number of the PO Box.  That worked too!  I had a street address only not work, but just the Apartment number only and that worked.  I think the remaining 6 must be a real mismatch, so may consider calling the tenants for those.  Good luck with this!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads