Batching Units after they are already moved in

LisaMarie71
LisaMarie71 Registered User

For the life of me I know I have done this before but can't find out where I did it.  I have a tenant who is in 2 separate units. When an employee moved him in to the 2nd unit she did not batch them.  How can I batch these 2 units together so when I take a payment I don't have to run them separately?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Company>Utilities, press Control+Shift+T to bring up the hidden button to move ledgers to another unit. Once you're in there just find the unit not linked on the left hand side and link it to the correct unit on the right hand side.
  • LisaMarie71
    LisaMarie71 Registered User

Thank You!!  Worked like a charm :-)

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    Company>Utilities, press Control+Shift+T to bring up the hidden button to move ledgers to another unit. Once you're in there just find the unit not linked on the left hand side and link it to the correct unit on the right hand side.

This is a very handy trick to know, thanks @Orkocean.
    It's also in our FAQs here if you'd like some further reading...

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads