keyword

Options
Bob
Bob Registered User
Where and/or how do I change th information that comes up when I use the Keyword keyword <Invoice.specialNote>

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

On the main screen of sitelink click on Invoice under the Billing column, then when that loads go to Setup which is the 3rd tab. The second section down is "Message to appear on Invoice". That should be the special note section you are referring to if I'm not mistaken.

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:

On the main screen of sitelink click on Invoice under the Billing column, then when that loads go to Setup which is the 3rd tab. The second section down is "Message to appear on Invoice". That should be the special note section you are referring to if I'm not mistaken.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads