Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

keyword

BobBob PARegistered User
Where and/or how do I change th information that comes up when I use the Keyword keyword <Invoice.specialNote>

Comments

• OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

On the main screen of sitelink click on Invoice under the Billing column, then when that loads go to Setup which is the 3rd tab. The second section down is "Message to appear on Invoice". That should be the special note section you are referring to if I'm not mistaken.

• Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:

On the main screen of sitelink click on Invoice under the Billing column, then when that loads go to Setup which is the 3rd tab. The second section down is "Message to appear on Invoice". That should be the special note section you are referring to if I'm not mistaken.