Adding a keyword

Options
opss
opss Registered User ✭✭✭
I would like to add the number of days the rent has been the same to my rent increase notice. Can I build my own keyword or is there a keyword that would fit in the following sentence.

Customers name  it has been ___(keyword)_______ days since your last rent increase.

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excellent question @opss....so at this time there is no keyword for this and it is not possible to create your own. 
    The folks in tech support would be happy to help you get this rolling (919-865-0789 option 2) as a feature request to our team of developers.

Keep the great ideas coming :)

• opss
    opss Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sue, Is there a way we can ask for features to be developed on the form? Like start a "Features we would like to see" or "Attributes that we feel would enhance the program" section?
  • LSAirport
    LSAirport Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
    Ditto to both!!!
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey @opss, @LSAirport, direct contact with tech support is really the fastest and most efficient way to get your feature request heard, evaluated, and ideally, implemented. So when you get that awesome idea just call them up (wait times are typically really short if there's any at all) and talk it through with them. They'll get a clear understanding of exactly what you're looking for and then write it up as such. You get a case number so you can check on the status of the request any time.
    You can still toss around ideas for improvements here in StorageForum—and it's great when others chime in with more details—but these won't be taken as formal feature requests.
  • opss
    opss Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there a direct contact link for tech support at least to the log in page on StorageForum? Or on the sitelink program itself.
  • opss
    opss Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am talking about where you open a ticket for support.
  • Sue_C
    Options
    Hello @opss, tech support opens a ticket once they talk to you or get your email. You can check status of a case by calling them as well.
    From StorageForum, you can go directly to the Tech support contact page (click SiteLink Support in the left column) or use the Help menu in Web Edition, but these are not set up for opening tickets.
  • opss
    opss Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sue,
    thanks for the feedback it is so nice to get some answers when you have a question
     hb Actually I was thinking of storlogix support but I still appreciate the  clarification.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads