Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Printing tenant addresses onto Avery labels possible?

Is it possible to print tenant addresses (like full Rent Roll for mass mailing) directly onto Avery labels?  If so, how?  Thanks!!  (I'm a newbie, sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place/way!)
Tagged:

Comments

• AZStorageGuyAZStorageGuy AZRegistered User ✭✭✭
    @goevans , yes!

From the main screen, click on Payments to get all your tenants on the screen.

Select any one of them to open their account.

Click on Letters.

When you see the tenant list, you can alphabetize them by clicking on the Name header.

Hover to the upper right corner of the screen, under Selection, click All.

Then click on Labels.  The Label Printing window pops up.  You'll notice it's already preset for the Avery address labels.

Print!
     William McBride
  • goevansgoevans ORRegistered User

Thank You, AZStorageGuy!  Big help. Hopefully for someone else 'out there' , too!

• storagestation603storagestation603 NHRegistered User ✭✭✭
    This was super helpful! We just went over to the WebEdition in April and I have been trying to figure this out ever since then! 
  • LoriLori SCRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified

Yeah, I will add it to my SOP book. 

• Sue_CSue_C NADaily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    @goevans , yes!

From the main screen, click on Payments to get all your tenants on the screen.

Select any one of them to open their account.

Click on Letters.

When you see the tenant list, you can alphabetize them by clicking on the Name header.

Hover to the upper right corner of the screen, under Selection, click All.

Then click on Labels.  The Label Printing window pops up.  You'll notice it's already preset for the Avery address labels.

Print!

Thanks AZStorageGuy for that excellent answer! When I ran this by tech support to get the official ok, they mentioned that you can also shorten the process a bit by going straight to the Forms screen from the Company menu.