Printing tenant addresses onto Avery labels possible?

Is it possible to print tenant addresses (like full Rent Roll for mass mailing) directly onto Avery labels?  If so, how?  Thanks!!  (I'm a newbie, sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place/way!)
Tagged:

Comments

• AZStorageGuy
    AZStorageGuy Registered User ✭✭✭
    @goevans , yes!

From the main screen, click on Payments to get all your tenants on the screen.

Select any one of them to open their account.

Click on Letters.

When you see the tenant list, you can alphabetize them by clicking on the Name header.

Hover to the upper right corner of the screen, under Selection, click All.

Then click on Labels.  The Label Printing window pops up.  You'll notice it's already preset for the Avery address labels.

Print!
     William McBride
  • goevans
    goevans Registered User

Thank You, AZStorageGuy!  Big help. Hopefully for someone else 'out there' , too!

• storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    This was super helpful! We just went over to the WebEdition in April and I have been trying to figure this out ever since then! 
  • Lori
    Lori Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified

Yeah, I will add it to my SOP book. 

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    @goevans , yes!

Click on Letters.

When you see the tenant list, you can alphabetize them by clicking on the Name header.

Then click on Labels.  The Label Printing window pops up.  You'll notice it's already preset for the Avery address labels.

Print!

Thanks AZStorageGuy for that excellent answer! When I ran this by tech support to get the official ok, they mentioned that you can also shorten the process a bit by going straight to the Forms screen from the Company menu. 
  • AdditionalAttic
    AdditionalAttic Registered User ✭✭✭
    @goevans , yes!

Click on Letters.

Print!

Hi all....its now 2022 and I do not seem to be able to follow these great directions (either that or I am staring at "Letters" and I don't see it)....I suppose things have changed since 2017.

Does anyone know how to do this now?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @goevans , yes!

Click on Letters.

Print!

Hi all....its now 2022 and I do not seem to be able to follow these great directions (either that or I am staring at "Letters" and I don't see it)....I suppose things have changed since 2017.

Does anyone know how to do this now?
    After you select which tenant(s) you want to create labels for, click on Labels

Then click Process. 
    This screen will pop-up:

Then click Print

• AdditionalAttic
    AdditionalAttic Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thank you!! I guess I am blind! LOL
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ESS always has the best directions.  B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ESS always has the best directions.  B)
    Awe! Thank you!  :blush:

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads