EXIT SURVEY

i43storage
i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
I have used the Exit Survey in CRM before years ago but found it cumbersome to find the actual completed surveys, so I stopped using it.

I'd like to start again but have a few questions.  I see it in my Form Setup and in the CRM; however, where is the actual survey?  Can I edit the survey?  Is there an easy way to find the results of the survey? 

THANKS!
Jean Marie
I-43 Storage

Comments

• Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Hi @i43storage

The Exit Survey is online, and the form you found in the Form Setup menu includes a link to the survey. This form can then be sent to the tenant via the CRM event. The form itself can be edited, but the survey cannot. 

Once the tenant responds to the survey you can find their responses by going to Operations -> Tenants and deselecting "Show only Current Tenants." Click on the tenant in question and click the Exit Survey button on the right side of the screen. This information is also compiled on the last page of the Marketing Summary report. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Garrett!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    Why when a customer is moving out does it highlight in green the Exit Survey where we (the front desk) just always select No longer need storage and Yes (for rent again).  Can we get rid of that?  It's dumb that it is not the real customers answers and then they are generated on our Marketing Report.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    @AKKathie Its in the Setup>Program Defaults under Move out... at the bottom, uncheck the "Require Exit Survey"... You will still be able to email it to the tenant, but it won't force you to answer anything.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    AKKathie said:
    Why when a customer is moving out does it highlight in green the Exit Survey where we (the front desk) just always select No longer need storage and Yes (for rent again).  Can we get rid of that?  It's dumb that it is not the real customers answers and then they are generated on our Marketing Report.
    You are supposed to email it to the tenants after move out and they will get it in an email to answer it. Afterwards, you can go to Customers>Tenants>unclick Show only Current Tenants>choose tenant>Exit Survey - to get their results, if they filled it out.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads