Last Update Broke License Scanning and E-Sign Agreements

teesee150
teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
After the last update a couple days ago, I cannot scan licenses into Sitelink anymore. I used to be able to place the license on the upper corner of the scanner, and Sitelink would scan it in, and scan in just the license. Now when I scan, it blows the license up huge, and only keeps about 1/4 of the license which is useless. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, my esign agreements have all sorts of lines/horizontal rules going thru them which make them impossible to read. Any ideas what would of caused this as well?

Comments

• teesee150
    Also, the lines on the agreements don't show up when editing or previewing the forms. Only during the e-sign process and then once they're saved. So not sure what I should be changing to eliminate this.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to tools...launch live update.. Once that is done everything should work fine again, at least it did for me.
  • teesee150
    skinman said:
    Go to tools...launch live update.. Once that is done everything should work fine again, at least it did for me.
    I deleted the local datebase and then did a live update. That fixed the scanning issue but still have the problems with the e-sign agreement.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd call tech support then..
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had issues with the rules/lines on our insurance sign up form. But only if I print it during the move in process. If I go to the payment screen and print it from the letters screen it prints perfect. I just do it that way instead of spending the time to deal with tech support to get it figured out. 
  • RRobinson
    RRobinson Registered User
    Check forms editing and upload in HTML.
  • teesee150
    RRobinson said:
    Check forms editing and upload in HTML.
    Sitelink had updated their builtin PDF reader/viewer and it was messing up the files. They restored the version they were using before and everything is back to normal.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads