Auto bill question

Zooboo
Zooboo Registered User
edited June 2018 in SelfStorageLegal.com
CC s are processed on the 5th of each month.  Some recently have been declined because of invalid number.   When looking at ledger tab, credit card info indicates *and 4 numbers.  When accessing the tab to see the complete number the *and 4 numbers appear.  Hence the reason the cc was declined.  The *and 4 numbers must be deleted and complete number re-entered and saved.  Any fix for this?    

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    That tab will always show * and the 4 numbers only unless you click on "show full credit card number"

if they are declining for invalid number, they were either entered wrong originally or they got a new card issued, would be my guess..
  • Zooboo
    Zooboo Registered User
    Nope not the case.   I believe that since EMV transaction was added to the dropdown on the payment list it has affected the CC payment for Autobill.  This is prevalent when a new customer is entered into the system, makes a payment with a card and EMV handles the transaction.  When hint comes up that asks do you want to autobill this customer, Yes is selected and then everything appears normal until the run of CCs the next month. In most cases the CC Batch Processing Failures print Declined.  This is when the *and 4 numbers are the only numbers in the account field.  When asked to show full credit card number it still shows only *and 4 numbers.  I must then go to the customer signed sheet in that persons written folder, enter all numbers ..save and then all is good.  
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Zooboo, please contact customer support so they can troubleshoot the issue or give you more background on payment security and EMV, definitely worth a call. Thanks and good luck! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads