Waiting List instead of Reservation?

Options
PSC
PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
We are currently 100% Full. I'd love to have the option to show "Be Added to Waiting List" rather than the "call or reservation" button on our website. 
I've used wordpress to build our website. Does anyone know of a reservation system plugin that integrates with Sitelink? I don't think Sitelink offers the waiting list option. 

I've seen the waiting list option on other websites with facilities that use Sitelink. I'm just not sure how they did it. 

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not the answer you are looking for, but if you are 100% full.... raise your rents.. You are not maximizing revenue. I'd just make a spreadsheet and keep it updated for a waiting list if it were me.. but I'll never have one...LOL
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As @skinman said, raise your rents.. TBH anytime I hear someone say they are 100% full and think it's a good thing it just makes me realize they don't truly understand the revenue management process and how much money they are missing out on. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @PSC Yes, first, raise your rent.  Second, I don't like dealing with the reservation feature - so I simply make a note on the Calendar when people are seeking something I don't currently have.  This way, it is right there in front of me and listed in order received.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Skinman, we've actually just bought this facility and sent out rent increases, and increased our street rate. The previous owners however had a handwritten waiting list of 200 people. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohhh the fun of new ownership and enforcing new rates.. Learned over the years it's just better to get it over with all at once. Instead of gradually sending them out we just would send every eligible tenant we wanted to hit with a increase and a insurance enrollment all at once. If we're gonna take a hit might as well just get it done and over with to move forward.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads