Online Reservations in Lead-to-Lease

Options
Hello, 

I have a couple of questions regarding Lead-to-Lease. 
1. We have a few online reservations made where they reserve an already occupied unit. Why is this? Are we able to disable this feature? 
2. We have our reservations set at 7 days. However we have some customers reserving months out in advance. (Wants June 3rd, reserves March 10th). Why is this not in the 7 day period, and how can we change these settings? 

Thanks for help in advance!  : )

Comments

• JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am working on the same issue. Our reservations are honored for 2 days.  I just did a test reservation and I could reserve the unit for April 12.  I am also editing the form Booking Confirmation. But noticed the form generated with the test reservation isn't the form I created/edited. 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It will always have you pick a unit, I try to pick ones that are scheduled to move out. As far as reservations I edit the expired date and date needed to keep it open longer. I don't know if this helps you at all
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I should have added that the test reservation was an online reservation from our website. 
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

From the map, if you select a specific unit, There's a checkbox under "Modify Unit" that says "Exclude from Website". This will prevent online reservations from booking the unit or double-book it if already reserved.

If you go into Modify Units off of the Company Screen you can do this to multiple or all of your units under "Edit Selections".

This used to drive us nuts when Sitelink would double or even triple book the last unit of a particular size.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads