Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Emailed receipts issue

bkramerbkramer INRegistered User
Hello, last night when my auto bill went through all of the tenant receipts were emailed to me instead of the tenants so I got a bunch of emails in my inbox.  It has always worked in the past except for this time.  Is this a technical glitch or some setting that has changed?
Tagged:

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269AnitaJohnson1269 NCRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Did it CC you?  I've seen a few stating they are getting cc emails here lately.  Try resetting your data base.  From the log in screen, click "Maintenance" and Reset Local Database.  
  • bkramerbkramer INRegistered User
    It's weird because it shows the tenant email at "To:" and no CC and nothing in my sent folder.  Now that the automatic receipt email didn't work, I don't see a way to email receipts to multiple tenants at the same time.  I just see a way to do them individually which would take a while.
  • themagethemage ORRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    If it is showing Tenant email in the TO:, then they should have got their copy, too. You got a Blind Carbon Copy, which means your address doesn't show up to whomever else the email went to.