Emailed receipts issue

Hello, last night when my auto bill went through all of the tenant receipts were emailed to me instead of the tenants so I got a bunch of emails in my inbox.  It has always worked in the past except for this time.  Is this a technical glitch or some setting that has changed?
Tagged:

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Did it CC you?  I've seen a few stating they are getting cc emails here lately.  Try resetting your data base.  From the log in screen, click "Maintenance" and Reset Local Database.  
  • bkramer
    bkramer Registered User
    It's weird because it shows the tenant email at "To:" and no CC and nothing in my sent folder.  Now that the automatic receipt email didn't work, I don't see a way to email receipts to multiple tenants at the same time.  I just see a way to do them individually which would take a while.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is showing Tenant email in the TO:, then they should have got their copy, too. You got a Blind Carbon Copy, which means your address doesn't show up to whomever else the email went to.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads