Payment Screen Edit Auto Bill Disable Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So i just talk to Sitelink and they said they are disabling the option to edit a person auto payment info in the accounts/payment screen/ledger setting/auto bill edit. You must now go to customer/tenant then highlight name in blue and hit credit card. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would you remove this option. Now if I'm on the phone with a tenant i have to go to customer/tenant/credit , enter their new info then go back to payment screen and take their payment. This make no since to add these extra steps. Your software has been like this since 2011 and why would you change it to this now. He told me that managers from other locations in US were requesting this and i would like to know why they would want this request. Also i think if your taking requests for changes in your software why wouldn't you send out a poll to district managers and see the feedback before changes are made to your software.
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's new?
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new?
- 44 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 203 Regional Discussions
- 162 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 21 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle