Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Exporting a Tenants Ledger (or Payments History) for a specific date range?

teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Everyone!

I have had tenants ask for a payment history/account ledger but for just a specific year or specific date range. I know how to pull the entire history, but is there another report or SIMPLE method to extract a just a selected date range?

I'm ok with Excel, and have tried exporting and then isolating the date range of payments, but its clunky and loses the nice polished PDF you get with the entire ledger. (and takes me too long...im not that good with Excel)

I'm open to new ideas!

Comments

• MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a way to reduce the ledger to certain dates, sadly.
  • teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    There isn't a way to reduce the ledger to certain dates, sadly.

Thank you!  I figured that was the case, but never hurts to put it out there!
  • GSI03GSI03 SCRegistered User ✭✭✭
    Can you just print the pages they want, create a file, then email those pages to them?