Exporting a Tenants Ledger (or Payments History) for a specific date range?

teamcapitola
teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Everyone!

I have had tenants ask for a payment history/account ledger but for just a specific year or specific date range. I know how to pull the entire history, but is there another report or SIMPLE method to extract a just a selected date range?

I'm ok with Excel, and have tried exporting and then isolating the date range of payments, but its clunky and loses the nice polished PDF you get with the entire ledger. (and takes me too long...im not that good with Excel)

I'm open to new ideas!

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a way to reduce the ledger to certain dates, sadly.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    There isn't a way to reduce the ledger to certain dates, sadly.

Thank you!  I figured that was the case, but never hurts to put it out there!
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Can you just print the pages they want, create a file, then email those pages to them?
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone!

I have had tenants ask for a payment history/account ledger but for just a specific year or specific date range. I know how to pull the entire history, but is there another report or SIMPLE method to extract a just a selected date range?

I'm ok with Excel, and have tried exporting and then isolating the date range of payments, but its clunky and loses the nice polished PDF you get with the entire ledger. (and takes me too long...im not that good with Excel)

I'm open to new ideas!

WE NEED A "ME TOO" BUTTON! I have been asking this question for years, when will developers hear us?
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    @teamcapitola @sonyawiprud When you export the file, use the drop down and save it as a "excel crystal report".  This will keep the polished look while still letting you delete the unwanted dates.  Just a little adjusting the columns (I did B & G) to show dates and your good.  Then you can save as a pdf if you want it even more polished. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads