Need a good laugh

Has anyone ever sent out the wrong letter to ALL your renters? Well I did today, I did not select the letter so it defaulted to the first letter. (Access Liability Waiver). I sent out a correction however what a fun day replying to emails and answering calls explaining the property is fine and to disregard the email, it was sent out by accident. LOL

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I surprisingly have not...yet. I know my day is coming though haha! 
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Actually did the same thing with the same letter, but only to about 50 of my tenants.  What a firestorm!  Took that letter off my used list.    :(
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, we sent out the please pay your balance letter to everyone once.  A lot of people didn't look to see the balance was 0.  That was a couple of days worth of pain!
  • lmcav1116
    lmcav1116 Registered User
    I Sent out notice to avoid late fees etc. to like 400 tenants lol. Had lots of calls that day 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads