StorLogix, Multiple Own Units and Alarms Going off

Options
Two of our properties have individually alarmed units and use StorLogix. When a customer with multiple units enters (and the doors should disarm) the alarm on one of the units still go off. Any solutions or settings to check? 

Pictures or links would be nice 

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would make sure the units are linked in Sitelink and therefore have the same access code.  If they aren't linked, then it's a separate code for each unit and that would cause the alarms.
  • Jarrod_Verde
    Jarrod_Verde Registered User
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 Yes, they are all linked in SiteLink and updated all users and tenants. Do you have experience with StorLogix?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, that's what I use.  The next step would be to make sure they are all linked to that code in Storlogix.  I find that sometimes Storlogix doesn't have things properly connected even after updating all accounts.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads