Credit Card and ACH setup freedom removed

Options
I don't know if anyone has noticed - but Sitelink has secretly removed any ability we had before to choose our own credit card and ACH processor without going through Sitelink first. The buttons formerly under marketplace to be able to connect to other processors and enter the connection codes ourselves are gone. I can set connection codes for pretty much any other feature except merchant processing. Very unethical and it is a nightmare to contact anyone to find out what those connection codes are. Still working on it after several days but Sitelink never returns my calls. And why would they if it would take business away from their company.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SiteLink announced about a year and half ago (2 years maybe) that they would be transitioning everyone to Storable Payments. They seem to have done them in waves. They allowed everyone to switch freely, then in batches we were all switched over. We had to switch from SBOA in January. If I hadn't been in any of the forums or signed up for their email updates, I wouldn't have known either. I actually had to alert others in the company that it was happening. 
  • AlanKeller
    AlanKeller Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    They finally got the correct person on the phone. You MUST use Storable for merchant processing to have the payment system integrated with Sitelink. Otherwise you would have to process somewhere else and then make a separate entry into Sitelink which would be a nightmare. Now they can charge whatever processing rates they want because they have the monopoly. If they want to charge 5%, 6% to process a transaction looks like everyone would have to pay it to use Sitelink easily.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They finally got the correct person on the phone. You MUST use Storable for merchant processing to have the payment system integrated with Sitelink. Otherwise you would have to process somewhere else and then make a separate entry into Sitelink which would be a nightmare. Now they can charge whatever processing rates they want because they have the monopoly. If they want to charge 5%, 6% to process a transaction looks like everyone would have to pay it to use Sitelink easily.
    They matched the rates we were paying with our previous processor when they switched us over.  We just had to provide a statement showing those rates.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads