How do I make it a different name on the autopay authorization?

Sarah
Sarah Registered User ✭✭
I have a few tenants that are using other people's credit card to pay - but when I print out or send via esign the form has the main tenants name on it - I want it to have the actual card holders name.. I have tried what I thought would be the key words but nothing seems to be linking. 
Please help.

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a keyword for a cardholder that isn't a tenant. 
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    "There isn't a keyword for a cardholder that isn't a tenant. " So does this mean there is no possible way to have this set up?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarah said:
    "There isn't a keyword for a cardholder that isn't a tenant. " So does this mean there is no possible way to have this set up?
    Not where it would auto-populate. You could set-up a secondary signature line and label it as "Cardholder Name/Signature" but you would still have to have that name typed/written in.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    Ugh - that isnt much of an issue if they are in the office and we print it out for them to sign but when its done online or over the phone the document will continue to have the wrong name. 
    Thank you for the info/help Angela

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    You change it to a text box ESign.Textbox (You would always have to enter the Card holder's name) or it would require them to type it in if you emailed it. 
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    AnitaJohnson1269 - THANK YOU!!!! I'm going to be trying this.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads