NSF Checks in Sitelink

anotherattic
anotherattic Registered User
edited June 2017 in Miscellaneous Discussions
I had a tenant with a bounced check. When I went in to the NSF reversal screen to input this as an NSF check it let me click on a check from 2011 and do the payment reversal on that check. When I realized what I had done I went into the correct payment and did the same thing and then went into the customer payment screen to fix the customer's account, however it still shows up as a NSF payment reversal on the days deposit. I called Sitelink and they said there is no way to delete that. I think there should be a way to only do a NSF reversal going 2 or 3 months out. The system should not allow you to do an NSF from 7 years ago! Oh Well-I know now to be extremely careful in that screen.

Comments

• James_Renouf
    James_Renouf SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Thank you for the feedback. At this point in time there is not an option to reverse a reversal. I see your point about a potential time limit for nsf checks. If you would like to send me your corporate code and location code in an email at james@sitelink.com I can make a feature request for you.

James

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads