Merging vacant units

Options
storforever
storforever Registered User
Is there a way to merge vacant units together? For instance, I have two 10x10 units that I want to make a 10x20 for a customer. I want one of the units to be the primary unit number and the other to become unavailable in the system.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @storforever, here's a solution:

In the company / modify units screen, click on the edit button for one unit and make it a 10 X 20.
    Then make the other unit a 0 X 0 using the edit button again. In the edit screen, you can also make the second unit unrentable. This unit needs to be vacant in order to set it to be unrentable.

Hope this helps!
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    In the company / modify units screen, click on the edit button for one unit and make it a 10 X 20 & delete the unwanted unit from the system. This will keep your unit count correct. 
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    That's correct, thanks for adding that @MrFugate.
  • SeanL_ESM
    SeanL_ESM Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Good advice!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads