Invoicing Over Discount Periods
One thing I have found with units that have a discount rate applied across multiple months is that when Sitelink creates an invoice to send to the customer for their next rent payment (after the initial move-in), it always bills the entire discount period in one lump sum.
Ouch! This always results in sticker shock for my customers. They invariably call me after receiving the invoice. "Do I really have to pay THAT much?"
They see an invoice for four months or six months worth of rent and think that's what they owe for their next payment on the first of the month. I have to reassure them that, no, they don't.
Any possibility of changing this so that the customer gets MONTHLY invoicing of the discounted rent for that upcoming month only, as they do when there is no discount applied?
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's New
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new
- 46 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 206 Regional Discussions
- 163 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 22 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle