Form Options

Options
Good afternoon!  Could SiteLink consider creating a receipt compatible with our Epson receipt printer?  We've been able to minimize the amount of paper we use and it's more economical for us to print a smaller receipt, but with the current form receipt configuration it leaves off details of the receipt. If anyone has figured out a workaround for this, please enlighten me!  I'm still working on figuring out how to do it, but a little help would be great!  Thanks! 

Comments

• Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @brandim156

At this time SiteLink is not compatible with receipt printers. You can customize your receipt form by shrinking the content to a smaller space on the page, but our keywords that display itemized tables on the receipt are formatted for a full page. 
  • SSSM
    SSSM Registered User
    Options

Is there a way to use the signature pad to be able to sign a receipt and the email them a copy.  Like we do with our Leases?

• brandim156
    brandim156 Registered User
    Options
    Hi @SSSM ,
    Instead of physically printing our receipts, I print them using our Adobe program and have the tenant sign their credit card receipt from there.  I save our receipts to a folder on the desktop and if the tenant wants a copy, I print it out for them!  I do the same for all of our leases.  Hope this helps!
    Brandi

• brandim156
    brandim156 Registered User
    Options
    @Garrett_Boone thank you for answering my question!  Is this something SiteLink developers could put into development in the future? It sure would help!  Thanks!
    Brandi

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads