eSign Options

i43storage
i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
I am taking the leap into eSign for my leases.  Here's my question:  When having the tenant sign in person (vs. emailing it to them) do you guys have a separate computer screen on the counter for the tenant to view the lease and sign? or just a signature pad and a copy of the lease laminated for them to read?  What works best and most efficient?  THANKS!
Jean Marie
I-43 Storage
Tagged:

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've used the touch screen tablet method and now with this company we use our computer monitor and mouse. Of the two i've found the computer screen the easiest and less real estate taken up on the counter.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean - So, the tenant is seeing the your entire screen?  Do you only have one screen and simply move it around so they can sign it?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • SolwayStorage
    SolwayStorage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I use two screens hooked up to one computer.  When the time comes to sign, I drag the lease to the second screen and expand it to fit the whole screen.  I go over the lease and they use a second mouse to click and sign.  
  • i43storage
    Thank you, Solway!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Ashley_Morris
    Ashley_Morris Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    We got swivels for our monitors, we let the tenant see the ESign items then swivel it back to only our view. 
    "Everyday is a blank page."
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we would let the tenant see our monitor as it was a slight turn and it would be perfectly viewable to them the way we had our desks laid out
  • i43storage
    Thank you everyone.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads