How can I view or print out a list of ALL of my "auto pay" customers?

Options
ShellyinNOLA
ShellyinNOLA Registered User
I am trying to see if there is a way I can view or print a list of ONLY my customers that are set up on Auto Pay.  Is there a way to do this? Would it be in reports or can this be set up?  If anyone has any suggestions or can help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it.  THANKS!!!

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reports>Credit Card Roll

That should get you what you're looking for
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is also an ACH Billing roll report right under that if your company does ACH.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    Reports>Credit Card Roll

That should get you what you're looking for
    skinman said:
    There is also an ACH Billing roll report right under that if your company does ACH.

• Avrilsgranny
    Avrilsgranny Registered User
    Options
    It would be so much more helpful if you could sort that listing by the date charged. I have a variety of days that we charge and it would be nice to just print the list as a reference check. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads