How do I capture a payment in Sitelink that was made on my website?

Hello! I am VERY new to sitelink and I received an email that someone has paid online and in our old program we just hit the online button and processed it. I do not see anything that allows me to capture this online payment. Please help! Thank you in advance :) 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Clucas!  If they paid online using the Sitelink smd server - it should show up as paid in real time in Sitelink.  There should be no need for you to do any processing (other than close out the day).
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Clucas
    Clucas Registered User
    Thank you for the reply! The only thing is, when we get the email that a payment has been received, it doesn't tell us who. :/ 
  • Clucas
    Clucas Registered User
    Is there somewhere on Sitelink I can go to see that? 
  • Clucas
    Clucas Registered User
    I actually checked out credit card site and it has not been posted. :O 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could go into Daily Close and click on "Proof Edit."  That would show all of your payments made since your last Daily Close. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Clucas
    Clucas Registered User
    ahhh YES, good idea! Thank you so much!! :D 
  • Clucas
    Clucas Registered User
    :( Nope, it is not there. I have this question out to our corporate office so hopefully someone there knows. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    As i43 said, proof edit would show. You can also pull the receipts for the day. If it stated they paid online and it has not hit your sitelink or your CC processor yet you might want to reach out to tech support as a setting may be off in your sitelink setup.
  • Clucas
    Clucas Registered User
    Yeah something is off. Thank you! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads