Pro rate ledger after move out

Storageinasnapp
Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
Can I Pro rate an account AFTER move out was already performed?
I know you can pro rate at the time of move out, but if that wasn't done and you want to pro rate and credit back $ to the moved out tenant, can that be done after the fact?

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

The only way I can think to do this.

You have 5 days to "reverse" the move out (as long as no credits were applied etc.). You can then Move out again clicking on the prorate button.

Problem is the prorated amount would then be from the new move out date (rather than the original date).

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on site settings you don't always have 5 days. Our company once it's moved out it's moved out :( 
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

@Orkocean Just out of curiosity, how does your company handle the dreaded "user moved out the wrong unit in Sitelink"?  Place them back into the unit? 

While we have the ability to perform the reverse, only I have the permissions to do so & it's been a long while since I've received that call. 

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

We have to move them back in and adjust all their rates and what not to reflect what it was before the move out.

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

The only way I can think to do this.

You have 5 days to "reverse" the move out (as long as no credits were applied etc.). You can then Move out again clicking on the prorate button.

Problem is the prorated amount would then be from the new move out date (rather than the original date).

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads