WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST MARKETING CHALLENGES?

Options
kromoleon
kromoleon Automatit Moderator
(...What marketing insights do you wish you had?) 
Kevin Romo-Leon
Marketing Communications Director
"How Storage Customers Think About Things"

Answers

• Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Options
    This is a great question! My perspective is one from a B2B (Business to Business) model and maybe not as relevant to Storage Owners (B2C - Business to Customer/Consumer), but there are some inherent challenges every marketer faces and I'll be happy to share some of mine after we hear from some operators :-)
    Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • AStorageMktg
    AStorageMktg Registered User
    Options
    I am here for the marketing insights. I am new to the self-storage industry, so I am eager to learn from others who have experience!
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @AStorageMktg, you can find several posts on StorageForum about marketing, you may want to check out this ongoing discussion where several people have weighed in on their marketing ideas - click here to go directly to the thread.
  • ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting the kind of customer that pays their monthly rent on time!!!
  • Prime
    Prime Registered User
    Options
    We have taken the free marketing approach i.e. craigslist, google business listing (just claiming it), word of mouth works as good if you have established yourself in the community well. We have even claimed our yelp page and posted pictures with it in all areas. Be careful with yelp the love to hound you about advertising and they are performance based, not a smart investment I think. But those free online avenues have done really well for us.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads