PTI Security Systems - What we do...

lfleming
lfleming PTISecuritySystems Moderator
edited August 2018 in PTI Security Systems
"At PTI, we’re obsessed with providing our customers with the most innovate, durable, and reliable access control and security products in self storage today. We’ve been around for more than 35 years, and our products truly stand the test of time. Our decades of access control and self storage experience allow us to build and design solutions that are tailored to your site and best serve your unique needs. From keypads and video cameras to controllers and security software to gate and management apps to door alarms and elevator controls, PTI has your access control and security needs covered. We offer a truly integrated solution for self storage owners and operators and our products are designed to grow with your business. Why should you choose PTI? The answer is simple: our people, our products, our pioneering technology."

Visit the PTI website.

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I have been trying to reach someone for 2 days regarding updating 2 facilities and have not received a call back.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

@Faye -- We use PTI, and if I can ever help you with software questions, please feel free to ping me.

• prowlett
    prowlett Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    I like PTI, but support is a joke. I can’t call in and neither can my techs. We create a ticket and hopefully hear back within a week if we are lucky. By this time, I forgot what I needed them for. It would be nice to be able to make a call and get help in the same phone call - when you need it.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTI products are good.....tech support call-back, not so much. I still have a ticket out from mid-February. I've managed to fix the problem on my own, but they still haven't reached out.
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Just hope to goodness you have no trouble...tech support...there seems to be none.  I've been waiting 3 weeks for a call back.   I understand the local installers are now doing tech support.  Anyone see issues with this??
  • FCSSAbilene
    FCSSAbilene Registered User
    Has there been a recent change? We are trying to reach tech support and have had an open ticket for 3 weeks. 
  • prowlett
    prowlett Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    Unfortunately, no. That's normal. It would be much faster to call them and see who their servicing partners are in the area and reach out to those people. I know that our techs have to reach out to PTI every once in a while and they don't have any better response time, but they work on PTI products all the time so they are usually pretty familiar with issues. What problems are you having?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support is still lacking, terribly! I submitted a ticket Monday morning and still have not heard back. 
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    in the past the support was fairly good, gone WAY down hill now!  @lfleming any idea if they plan on fixing this>??? very very frustrating 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I wanted to make sure that everyone on this thread knows we’ll be launching Storable Access Control fully embedded into SiteLink Software this coming January! We’ve been having many conversations with our SiteLink customers about this product to ensure that what we’re building addresses your most critical business challenges - and we know how much the success of your business centers on reliable and prompt support. We are so excited to offer you significant time savings through a single support team with expert knowledge to help troubleshoot any issues across the Storable Platform. The average wait-time for a client needing phone support from us is just under one minute! You can learn more here. ~Amy C.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, again. I'm happy to announce that Access Control for SiteLink is HERE! 
    Please see this post for more details :) ~Amy C.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads