Year Invoicing

storallgsa
storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in SiteLink General Discussions
Hi Everyone!

So, I have a lot of customers who pay yearly. So far, for the past (almost) year that I have been running SiteLink at my facility, I have been creating their invoices manually because I haven't figured out how to have a yearly invoice automatically generated.

Any tips on this would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks.

Comments

• Ana
    Ana Registered User
    Did you receive assistance with this ?
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    In the Ledger Settings, top Left corner is where you can change the billing period from monthly to quarterly, semi yearly, yearly, etc. 
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the Ledger Settings, top Left corner is where you can change the billing period from monthly to quarterly, semi yearly, yearly, etc. 

• MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    @Sue_Community We do a 12th month free special for those who do this. Would the invoice automatically include this discount or would we have to manually do this?
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I think it depends on how it is set up.  If it is set as a recurring discount (like military, employee, etc) then I believe it would reflect on the invoice.  If it is set up in the adjustments (like a coupon or referral fee) then it will have to be added when you take payments. 
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    MegumiM said:
    @Sue_Community We do a 12th month free special for those who do this. Would the invoice automatically include this discount or would we have to manually do this?
      I would love to find a way to do this.  We have quit offering our prepay discounts because we haven't been able to find an easy way to do it in SL.  Semi Annual pay for 5 1/2 months get 6.  Annual pay for 11 months get 12. 

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever has administrative functions can add whatever rent discount plans you want to offer... Then when an existing customer pays, you just go into edit charges and payments when they are paying and select the discount plan you want. if you don't want to add the discounts to sitelink all you have to do is create future charges and give a credit for the last month/partial month and take their payment.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    I haven't found a way to create a discount plan for mine.  I have asked support. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads