How do you attach a form/brochure to predefined e-mail?

Options
LeesaS
LeesaS Registered User
Our company recently started to require proof of property protection to all of our units. We have a predefined letter that state their Home Owner/Renters insurance declaration page is about to expire. We are suppose to attach a Property Protection brochure with the e-mail, but for the life of me I cannot figure this out.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @LeesaS - Does your company have a website?  Instead of an attachment, you could have a link inside the letter to a pdf of the brochure (the pdf being housed on the website)?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • LeesaS
    LeesaS Registered User
    Options
    We do have a website, but managers do not have access to add anything other than move in special via Sitelink.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeesaS said:
    We do have a website, but managers do not have access to add anything other than move in special via Sitelink.

Maybe you can convince the owners to put a PDF of their brochure(s) online.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options

If the brochure is simple (as in ... plain text) you can add it as a "form" in Setup -- >Form Setup, then attach to email as a Letter from the account.

(I'm pretty sure you can use HTML forms too, I just haven't played around with that yet.)

Even better you could set it up as an automated event in  your CRM Campaign Schedule; have it show up on your reminders (like move in welcome letters) after defining the number of days past, or a certain trigger event.

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If the brochure is simple (as in ... plain text) you can add it as a "form" in Setup -- >Form Setup, then attach to email as a Letter from the account.

(I'm pretty sure you can use HTML forms too, I just haven't played around with that yet.)

Even better you could set it up as an automated event in  your CRM Campaign Schedule; have it show up on your reminders (like move in welcome letters) after defining the number of days past, or a certain trigger event.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads