Auto Pay Card expiration date notices

sonyawiprud
sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭

We run on anniversary date here, but my sister properties run on the 1st of the month, I want my expiration date letters to auto populate 30 days before the anniversary date, not 30 days before the 1st. Is this possible? I was told by my admin that he couldn't change it for my location. I think he can, but didn't want to deal with it at that time. He doesn't work for us anymore anyway.

The reason is simple, when my customers are notified of a card on file expiring, it is at times almost 2 months before it expires, so they forget they've been notified or say to us "I know! I don't have my card yet!"

So I want my letters to print 30 days in advance of their due date.

Thanks for your input,

Sonya

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always print them and put them in a follow up folder or export them to your desktop for keeping and email/mail them out when you're 30 days out. As far as changing the system for each store, I most certainly think it can be done since we have different location codes and some of our settings are different than our other locations.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    ESS said:
    You could always print them and put them in a follow up folder or export them to your desktop for keeping and email/mail them out when you're 30 days out. As far as changing the system for each store, I most certainly think it can be done since we have different location codes and some of our settings are different than our other locations.

Thanks, that's a great idea, I could set a reminder in each tenant to remind me to mail them out.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go into the setup for the CRM Campaign Schedule.  Set it to -30 days from the trigger date, which is the date their card expires.

I actually added a 2nd notice -5 days, so if I haven't heard back from them and they're due to expire in a few days, they will get a 2nd letter from me.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    We usually call or email about 10-14 days before.  Any earlier than that they don't have the new card.  Then they forget. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads