to
 the
 computer folio?
Adam Kangas
Tagged:

Comments

• GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    During the rental process or afterwards?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scan it, go to the tenant's account where the photo goes, right side says "Upload" click on that, browse until you find the locations (ours are located in Tenant Photos) click on it, it reverts back to tenant photo screen, click on Set Default or don't if you have an actual photo of them, whichever way you do business.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also just click where it goes and scan it directly into Sitelink.  That way you don't have a separate file on the computer.

If you do it during the move-in process, you will just click on ePhotos & eFiles and scan it there.
  • akangas
    akangas Registered User ✭✭
    Thanks, can you scan it from the copier/fax?
    Adam Kangas
  • akangas
    GSI03 said:
    During the rental process or afterwards?
    During, I am wondering if the copier can be used. Thanks GS103
    Adam Kangas
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Your set-up might be different but I can from my copier:  1) efiles,   2)put the license in the top right corner of the glass face down, 3) click upload, 4) click on the flashing copier icon on the bottom bar and wait.  The image should pop up on the file grid.   
    I'm telling this from memory, I dont think I have forgotten any steps, but I cant promise!  LOL
  • akangas
    I will try tomorrow, Thanks  Gs103
    Adam Kangas
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, most scanners / all-in-ones can be used that way. Just have to be sure you have the right drivers installed for it (Like the larger Canon machines need "Color Network Scangear" installed if they are on a network.)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads