"Not verified" on CC payments

Options
Hello, 
We just recently switched to SiteLink's CC processor, when we go to the CC payments report it is showing not verified on all of the payments.  When I was on the phone with SL about learning the new process with their CC payment processors the lady told me not to worry about it, but I would like to have a better understanding of what this means and to make sure we are doing things correctly?

TIA

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would get a second opinion as well.  Not being verified can add up in unnecessary expenses.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @jessicadunning. The below legend may be of help to you -- you'll find it at the end of most Payments reports. It's likely that the "not verified" indication is because the advanced report wasn't run (which is okay). However, I'd be happy to look into this more for you and provide more peace of mind. Please send me a private message with your phone number. Thank you, Amy C.  
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @jessicadunning. The below legend may be of help to you -- you'll find it at the end of most Payments reports. It's likely that the "not verified" indication is because the advanced report wasn't run (which is okay). However, I'd be happy to look into this more for you and provide more peace of mind. Please send me a private message with your phone number. Thank you, Amy C.  
    The "Not Verified" refers to the AVS, not the transaction itself.  It shows on the Credit Card Roll report.  And since switching to Storable Payments, no AVS is verified.  That AVS verification saves us money on the transactions.  

I also have noticed that when the payment confirmation pops up on each transaction, it no longer even mentions the AVS.  With our previous processor, we were notified if the address was correct or not.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to clarify: On the "credit card payments" report, the transaction status column, which is showing "not verified" for many of us, has nothing to do with AVS. It is entirely possible that you aren't getting AVS matches, too, but that is not indicated in that report.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    themage said:
    Just to clarify: On the "credit card payments" report, the transaction status column, which is showing "not verified" for many of us, has nothing to do with AVS. It is entirely possible that you aren't getting AVS matches, too, but that is not indicated in that report.
    Oops!  My mistake.  I'm so sorry!  Then her first answer should be what you need.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads