Including the "red note" from payment screen into collection screen?

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a possibility of having the payment screen "red note" include on the collection call tenant screen? We have a few tenants who only get paid at certain points of the month and while we have the note in the payment screen to remind us not to call them until that date when we are going through the collection calls screen we make calls from there, not going fully into the payment screen for each tenant.

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Orkocean, this is a feature request that is currently pending. Thanks for posting!
  • Amelina
    Amelina Registered User ✭✭
    I put in the SiteLink  calendar that can sits off to the right of your screen to remind you.. I have tenant that has a card on file but can only have it ran on the 3rd of each month. The calendar reminds me of Fire inspections and elevator inspections and so on I find it the most useful.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads