Past Due Schedules

Options
Clint
Clint Registered User
edited July 2017 in Miscellaneous Discussions
Hello. New to storage and I'm reviewing the past due schedule that was in place.  Is this a pretty common schedule for everyone? (I'm in NH) 5 days past - overlock notice and fee, 15 days past - late notice and fee, 20 days past - cut lock notice and fee, 30 days past - notice of lien and fee, then an auction notice when have enough units to go to auction
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I set up every 2-3 days to have an automated past due email sent out to tenants with email on file in the past due schedule, but that's just because I like constant reminders for people to gimmie that $$ :)

Otherwise it's pretty much down to what your companies late fee's policies and all are. Some people have multiple late fee's a month to add in, some have different lock out days etc..
  • DerekBrett
    DerekBrett Registered User ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    We don't cut lock and inventory unit after lien status

Answers

• sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    I set up every 2-3 days to have an automated past due email sent out to tenants with email on file in the past due schedule, but that's just because I like constant reminders for people to gimmie that $$ :)

Otherwise it's pretty much down to what your companies late fee's policies and all are. Some people have multiple late fee's a month to add in, some have different lock out days etc..
    How do you set up an automated past due e-mail?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads