TV / Cable Marketing
We recently had a Comcast rep come by and present packages for advertising (TV, streaming, etc.) that while sounding really great, was also very expensive.
Anyone have any experience or feedback with the ROI on Cable advertising?
I could see the benefits for companies with multiple locations (within a city), but can a single location actually realize returns to justify such a large expense?
Also we really need to target a certain size unit (5x5), rather than the facility as a whole.
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's New
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new
- 44 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 203 Regional Discussions
- 162 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 21 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle