Sitelink Updates ... really?

i43storage
i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi Guys - 

Is it just me or have the Sitelink Updates been less of "updates" and more of a "resolved" list?

Maybe they have a staff shortage.  I'm trying to be charitable and patient; however, I'm still waiting for the updates from our ideas they requested over the last 2-3 years.  B)
Jean Marie
I-43 Storage

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just like to see updates that address the lag between screens, and lockups/not responding when trying to pull reports!

Maybe when the announced 6% increase hits??
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @storable_support  Thoughts?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • AdditionalAttic
    AdditionalAttic Registered User ✭✭✭
    So I just happened across the "What's New 2021" post and scrolled through the updates. But even though I JUST did a live update, I have none of these updates! 

June 22,2021 

"Required AVS and CVV information  We have made the Billing Address, Postal Code, and CVV fields required for any credit card payment that is not swiped or processed by Auto-Billing. This requirement aligns with industry best practices for fraud reduction and can help decrease credit card decline rates. Manually entered transactions are more likely to be approved and run successfully when both the tenant’s address and CVV are submitted. These fields will also be required when entering a new card on file. 

July 13,2021

"Preparation for EMV payments  We’re excited to announce that we will be releasing EMV (chip) payments to Storable Payments customers in the upcoming months. We don’t have a release date just yet, but we will keep you informed as we finalize our timeline. Accepting EMV payments decreases the likelihood that you could be held liable for chargebacks because the chip technology cannot be copied like magnetic strip cards. "

First of all, when I first switched to Sitelink 6 years ago that was one benefit I was told would be available "within a few months"!  Now its been 4 months since this notice...... and YEARS past when it was mandated.

"In preparation for this new feature, we’ve made a few changes to SiteLink Web Edition. 

We’ve removed the credit card brand options from the Payment Method drop-down menu and consolidated those options under Credit Card Manual. Please select this option for all manually entered credit card transactions."

I have NONE of these "updates".   What is going on??

• LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    So this doesnt include auto debit?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    LADYLIFT1 said:
    It does for me.  I can't enter a card for automatic payments without entering all of that info.

And I have to enter it for a swiped card transaction, too!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, thank you for starting this thread and giving us an opportunity to chime in. We know rate increases are never welcomed and when we decide to implement them, it's not a decision we make lightly. 

At the core of everything we do is our mission to empower your businesses to run better. We see it as our responsibility to help our clients overcome their biggest business challenges and we take this responsibility very seriously. To help us do this, we continually seek out new ways to improve our product and the customer experience that we deliver to the operators we serve.

In 2022, we will continue raising the bar for technology and service in the coming year and beyond. Our rate increase will allow us to support continued investments in product innovation as well as compensate for the increased cost of operations stemming from the recent surge in inflation.

Over the last 18 months, we've made some significant improvements to our services organization that we wanted to note:

• Increased Staffing: We increased team staffing by over 60% to enhance our support capacity and improve response times.

• Expanded Hours: We expanded our weekday support hours to 8 am – 8 pm Eastern Time so we can be there when you need us.

• Weekend Support: We also rolled out weekend support so your team can address support issues when they arise, even during critical weekend hours.

• Consistent Availability: Across all of our product lines, we introduced standardized support hours to ensure our agents are available when you expect them to be, no matter which product(s) you have questions about.

Our roadmap for product updates contains many features recently requested by customers. You can learn more about these updates and other improvements we're making upon their release here.

And as part of our continued effort to help you grow your business, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be launching Storable Access Control fully embedded into SiteLink Software this January.

We’ve been having many conversations with our SiteLink customers about this product to ensure that what we’re building addresses your most critical business challenges.

We look forward to bringing you more information about Storable Access Control for SiteLink and all of the updates wer're making to SiteLink.

Thank you for allowing us to serve your businesses. It’s an honor to work with you all!

--------------------

Hi, @teamcapitola. I checked with our Product Development Team to see whether your issue of lag time will be addressed soon. Unfortunately, there isn't anything specific to this page lag or unresponsive reports on our development queue. However, we may be able to still help! Please call Support; they will help capture video and document the timing of this workflow(s) to bring to the Product team's attention.

This has been useful in the past to find ways to improve performance. For example, not too long ago, we improved the reservation-conversion performance by restricting the tenant list to just the single reserving-tenant record -- so we’re hopeful that together we might be able to remedy this issue for you! 919-865-0789, Option 2 ~Amy C.

AdditionalAttic. It looks like you read this post, What’s New for Storable Payments. The info listed here details improvements released for Storable Payments and our records indicate that your facility is not using Storable Payments. This post details all improvements made this year for SiteLink users and will likely be of more value to you! ~Amy C.

Hi, @LadyLift1. Our records show that your facility is not using Storable Payments for payment processing, so any information pertaining to it won’t apply to your business. We recommend that you check out SiteLink 2021: What’s New? to keep up-to-date with all improvements applicable to your facility. ~Amy C.

Hi, @MamaDuke7. We are currently looking into why some customers are having to type in this additional information when swiping a credit card payment. We will have someone follow up with you directly to investigate further. ~Amy C.

• AdditionalAttic
    @storable_support Is Storable Payments different than Sitelink Merchant Services?  Seems like you are getting too big and creating more entities rather than fixing the existing ones. And if they are different, When is SMS getting EMV payments???
  • i43storage
    Hello @storable_support.  Thank you for your post; however, I wasn't upset at all about price increases.  I love Sitelink and am happy to continue to invest in it.  If you reread my post, I was irritated that the updates seem to improve the REPORTING side of Sitelink but don't really improve the efficiency of the people actually USING the software. 

You stated Sitelink has had many conversations with its customers and that it has added many features requested by its customers.  Can you please introduce me to those customers because I'm having a difficult time finding them on this discussion board.  It would make sense, however, that I can't find them as I now sadly believe Sitelink is only listening to the multi-million dollar owners and not the users.

I get it.  Money talks.  However, I feel placated and patronized.  Not a happy place.

Have a blessed Merry Christmas.  B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    LADYLIFT1 said:
    It does for me.  I can't enter a card for automatic payments without entering all of that info.

We're being forced out of SBOA in January...When you did the switch, was it required to have the CVV on your current autopay tenants? I dread making that call to over 200 tenants for that number, if so.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESS said:
    MamaDuke7 said:
    LADYLIFT1 said:

We're being forced out of SBOA in January...When you did the switch, was it required to have the CVV on your current autopay tenants? I dread making that call to over 200 tenants for that number, if so.
    No.  The ones already in the system didn't change.  I do have a note on the reminder list that I still have 67 missing AVS information, but they still run.  We just add it as cards get updated.  I've learned to ignore the reminder.
  • AdditionalAttic
    @storable_support Is Storable Payments different than Sitelink Merchant Services?  Seems like you are getting too big and creating more entities rather than fixing the existing ones. And if they are different, When is SMS getting EMV payments???
    @storable_support Can you answer my question above please? I'm looking for clarification re "Storable Payments" vs "Sitelink Merchant Services".
  • storable_support
    Hi, @AdditionalAttic. I'm very sorry that I missed this. So that we provide you with all the answers you're looking for, we'd love to give you a call at your convenience. Would you please send me a message with the best way to reach you? Thank you, Amy C.

• AdditionalAttic
    Hi, @AdditionalAttic. I'm very sorry that I missed this. So that we provide you with all the answers you're looking for, we'd love to give you a call at your convenience. Would you please send me a message with the best way to reach you? Thank you, Amy C.

Hi Amy
    1) at a quick glance, I have no idea how to "send you a message".  I barely ever have a chance to glance at anything here to know how it all works.

2) I am the only person in the office and phone calls just don't work  -- as soon as I pick up a phone, 2 or 3 customers walk in the door

3) I'm sure others have the same question, so if we leave it here in the forum, it will help others who also only have a momment to look for an answer

Patty
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone else's AVS pop-up screen get really big after the update? It covers the whole payment screen now vs a small box before.
  • MamaDuke7
    ESS said:
    Did anyone else's AVS pop-up screen get really big after the update? It covers the whole payment screen now vs a small box before.
    Mine is the same as it has been.  
  • storable_support
    Hi, Patty (@AdditionalAttic). Below's the info you've requested. If at any time you think it might be easier to chat with someone directly or have additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at 919-865-0789, Option 2.

Storable Payments is different from SiteLink Merchant Services. The main difference is that with Storable Payment the credit card numbers in SiteLink are Tokenized and that the onboarding process is built into MyHub Corporate Control Center allowing for a simplified experience. 

We are working on an EMV solution for Storable Payments that will roll out early next year and we are in the process of ensuring that any of our SiteLink Merchant Services customers that wish to have EMV will be able to seamlessly move to Storable Payments. 

Hi, @ESS. If you manually run a live update, this box should go back to its normal size. We're sorry for the inconvenience! 
  • ESS

Hi, @ESS. If you manually run a live update, this box should go back to its normal size. We're sorry for the inconvenience! 
    Thank you. I have run the update, just waiting on the next card payment to verify.
  • AdditionalAttic
    @storable_support  Hi. Looking at previous posts.

July 13, 2021   Preparation for EMV payments

We’re excited to announce that we will be releasing EMV (chip) payments to Storable Payments customers in the upcoming months. 

Back in Dec 2021 you said "We are working on an EMV solution for Storable Payments that will roll out early next year and we are in the process of ensuring that any of our SiteLink Merchant Services customers that wish to have EMV will be able to seamlessly move to Storable Payments. "

It is now Sept 2022. When is the EMV coming out? I have already been "moved" to Storable Payments. This is getting ridiculous as it was a requirement in the industry YEARS ago.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads